Mission Statement Race For Kids Non-profit
“Racing to make a difference for disadvantaged children around the corner and around the world.”
“It is my goal to raise 1 million dollars for disadvantaged children. It is the mission of my Race for Kids Fan Club to help children throughout the world. Children who are disadvantaged because of poverty, physical or mental disabilities, being discriminated against, victims of war or natural disasters or other life circumstances beyond their control. With your help, by becoming a member of the Race for Kids Fan Club, you can make a difference in the lives of children who have no voice and depend on your compassion. There is only one requirement to become a member. You are asked to make a donation to a non-profit charity that benefits children.” Steven Cozza
Little Aaron Phelps living with SMA spinal muscular atrophy and Little Millie Bellway fighting cancer and other children like them, living with challenges in their lives, inspire me when I race and as I live my life.
Little Millie Bellway is one of my heros.
- Click the link of the organization listed below.
- Make your donation, asking that your donation be used to benefit children.
REMINDER: Print your receipt – you’ll need it to send to Steven in order to
officially join Steven’s Race for Kids Fan Club. You can also email your donation receipt. We’ll give you an email address after you submit the form below.
Race for Kids Fan Club
- To be added to Steven’s Race for Kids Fan Club as a donating member. Begin by completing the form below.Steven also invites you to send us a link to a non-profit charity of your choice that he can add to his list of non-profits below for new fan club members to choose from.
- After making your donation, send Steven proof of the donation (such as a copy
of a donation receipt) to the address listed above and you will become an active
member of his fan club.
- Renew your Membership Active memberships are due for renewal on the donation anniversary date. For example, if your donation date is December 31, 2009, then you would renew your membership the following year same date. Just make another donation to a Children’s charity and follow the same steps you completed to become a member of Steven’s Race for Kids Fan Club.
What you receive as Race for Kids Fan Club members? All members receive an autographed racing photo of Steven with stats on the backside of the card. Steven’s Race for Kids Fan Club members are also eligible for other prizes throughout the racing season. The prizes include an autographed team photo or jersey, Steven Cozza Paris Roubaix Debut 2009 “Breakaway” card or poster signed, a ride with Steven, CamelBak bicycle water bottle or a personal appearance by Steven at a fundraiser of a children’s charity of your choice are among the many prizes. Each month member’s names will be entered into a random drawing. Winners will be announced.
When you donate to a Children’s charity you also receive the personal satisfaction of helping to improve the quality of another human being’s life, in this case Children.
“Road Racing is an international sport. Disadvantaged Children are suffering throughout the world. So I invite my fans throughout the world to donate to a Children’s Charity and sign up to become Race for Kids Fan Club Members. You can make a difference in the lives of Children in need. Don’t walk away. It only takes a moment to reach into your heart and make a donation of any amount.” Steven Cozza